EnspireME GmbH is the Joint Venture of Mitsubishi Corporation and Eneco that invested in the biggest lithium ion storage system in Europe. You would make part of the team responsible for the operation of this asset, as well as an innovative research project that we do with our battery system.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
– Participation in a research project (NEW4.0) that investigates the delivery of reactive power with our BESS, as well as proposes the future reactive power technical product in the German market
– Literature research
– Data analysis of the network measurements as well as the reactive power delivery of the BESS
– Preparation of scientific reports and collaboration with the other project participants
– Preparation of presentations for events, as well as for scientific conferences
– Involvement in the operation and maintenance activities of the BESS Jardelund system:
– Monthly reporting of the technical KPIs
– In-depth analysis of the functionality and operation of the BESS
– Preparation of presentations for the management
What do you bring?
– Master of Science in Sustainable Energy / Electrochemical Energy Storage / Electrical /comparable
– Bachelor of Science in Energy Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering /Applied Physics / comparable
– Very good conceptual and analytical skills
– Knowledge in (battery) energy storage
– Fluent in English; German / Dutch are an advantage
– Programming experience in MS Office and Matlab; Power Factory is an advantage
– Work experience: 0 – 3 years
EnspireME GmbH (Mitsubishi Corporation and Eneco)
Preferred contract start
1 September 2019
Would you like to find out more about this position? Please contact Nadina Baghina via email (email@example.com) or phone (+31 625 318 805).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org