Website DNV GL
Location & Team:
Your (graduation) internship will take place at our office in Arnhem, The Netherlands. During your internship of approximately 6 months you will be working within our Business Line.
Your internship will be in contact with other colleagues across the world and especially with NEMEA region (Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa) we have 185 consultants and engineers located across Netherlands, UK, Dubai, South Africa, Scotland, Nordics and Baltics.
Tasks / Assignment:
At DNV GL, we see digital technology and digitalization as key enablers of the transition to a low-carbon energy system. Their potential transformative effects are massive. To realize that potential, the solar energy sector must start treating digital transformation like any other vital business process. Here in our solar team in Arnhem, we are developing tools to have a role in this rapidly changing energy landscape. These tools help us to save additional costs on the operation of solar plants and help our customers to prolong the lifetime of their assets, which directly results in lower Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE)
What we’re asking :
• Master or Bachelor degree (you are in the last phase of your education)
• Academic background in Sustainable Energy Technology, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Renewables or comparable
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of excel, VBA, PowerBI, Phyton is preferable
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Dutch is an advantage)
• Experience in the renewable energy sector is an advantage
• Motivation and ambition
What we’re offering:
• A challenging internship for the duration of 6 – 8 months (fulltime)
• Starting date a.s.a.p.
• An internship allowance
• A chance to take actively part in the energy business & learn hands-on consultancy skills.
Interested students can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com