- This event has passed.
Delft S.E.A Board / Committee interest drinks
September 20, 2018 @ 5:45 pm - 6:45 pm
Are you interested in being a member of the Delft S.E.A board, or helping us out by joining one of the committees? Stop by our interest drinks to meet the current board and find out more! Snacks will be provided.
Time: September 20th, 17:45
Location: EEMCS Hall G (to the left after coming through the main entrance, past the service desk).
Each board position will be for a term of one year, starting on November 1st 2018. The available positions are:
- Commissioner of Education / VP: Work with the staff and administration at TU Delft to try and improve the academic experience for SET students
- Treasurer / External Affairs: Manage the finances for Delft S.E.A, and contact companies and other potential partners for the association.
- Study Tour: Help plan the week long SET study tour at the beginning of the summer, to visit companies and learn more about sustainable energy. This past year we went to Denmark and Germany – where will we go next?
- Magazine: We publish a magazine by SET students, for SET students. We publish once per quarter, and you can help us write the Q1 issue!
- City Tour: Work on trips to cities in the Netherlands where we can visit companies and see the city. Help us plan an amazing and educational trip!