Thesis & projects
On this page you can find available thesis projects and extra projects at the university. Interested in doing an a thesis at a company? Visit our page for Jobs, Internships & Theses.
Future Energy Systems Group, Process and Energy Department, 3mE
Master thesis vacancy for research related to the contribution of batteries towards emission reduction at solar carparks for electric vehicle charging is now available in Future Energy Systems Group. Thesis is supervised by Rishabh Ghote and Prof. dr. Ad van Wijk. You will also work closely with senior project leader, Karin Maatje, Province of Flevoland, Lelystad and other parties within the PowerParking consortium. For the duration of your thesis, you will be hired as an intern by the Province of Flevoland with a corresponding stipend. For more information you can refer to links below.
- Master Thesis Vacancy – Contribution of batteries towards emission reduction at solar carparks for electric vehicle charging
Kortlever Group, Process and Energy Department, 3mE
Four theses topics are available in Kortlever Group for students interested in storage technologies. Theses are supervised by Prof. dr. ir. Wiebren de Jong and dr. Ruud Kortlever and students will be under daily supervison of PhD candidates of the group. For more information you can refer to links below.
- MSc Thesis Project – A techno economic study – Electrochemical ammonia synthesis versus the old and conventional Haber-Bosch process
- MSc Thesis Project – Designing an Industrial-Scale ECR Process_v3
- MSc Thesis Project – Manganese and its different oxide phases as promising catalyst for electrochemical nitrogen reduction to ammonia (B Izelaar)
- MSc Thesis Project – Post-transition metals as promising catalysts for electrochemical nitrogen reduction to ammonia (B Izelaar)