Develop a tool to design an optimal expansion system for a heating circuit which receives
heat from a Biomass plant.
▪ Familiarize yourself with all components and main design method of a Biomass Plant;
▪ Study and evaluate methods to compensate volume variation in heated water systems;
▪ Develop a design tool for expansion systems in close co-operation with HoSt Process engineers;
▪ Optimize this first version with input from future users;
▪ Document the tool with a user manual and background information.
Who are you?
▪ BSc / MSc in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Sustainable Energy;
▪ Interested in sustainable energy technology;
▪ Plan-minded and independent worker.
What do we offer?
▪ Working at the technology forefront of the energy transition;
▪ Groundbreaking tech company in the field of biofuels, carbon capture and thermal conversion;
▪ Monthly fixed fee of €400 based on 40 hours per week;
▪ Lots of responsibility and room for own initiatives;
▪ Professional support, guidance and insights;
▪ Interesting international environment only a 5-minute walk from the ‘Kennispark’ train station in Enschede;
▪ Nice and sustainable welcome gift;
▪ A dynamic, energetic, passionate young team;
▪ Flexibility in working from home / office.
About HoSt Group
HoSt Group realises the greatest challenge we have ever known: the energy transition. HoSt is a family company, established in 1991, with short management lines, a strong and talented team, a deeply rooted entrepreneurial culture, and innovative technologies. Our team of over 375 employees (about 250 engineers) is spread across 7 countries and with offices in the US and Europe.
HoSt engineers, builds and maintains bioenergy systems to convert waste into valuable sustainable products like electricity, heat, pure methane, liquid CO2 and LNG, compost, and fertilisers. Technologies HoSt supplies are anaerobic digestion, gas upgrading, biomass and waste fired combined heat and power, CO2 capture, CO2 liquefaction and bio-LNG systems.
Go to www.careersathost.com/internships to apply for this internship. General questions can be addressed to Mariëtte Huis in `t Veld, internship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions and more details about the internship please contact Albert ter Maat on +31 (0) 53 – 460 90 80.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersathost.com.